Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of yall are form Douglas county? Maybe i can put names to trucks i see when im home over break. I live just north of Oakland

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm down here in the suburbs of Myrtle Creek. I run around Roseburg a lot, but don't make it up around Oakland very often. I always throw out a wave to fellow Cummins out of the road.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Just got a effin ticket on blacktop hill on the highway going out to glide...81 in a 55....

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,675 Posts
Oh, damn that sucks. Last time I got a speeding ticket it was 77 in a 45, and cost me $421!!! How much was yours?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
$287. And Im pretty sure its my 4th one in under a year...But not positive! (meaning i loose my license

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just got a effin ticket on blacktop hill on the highway going out to glide...81 in a 55....
Was it a stater or a county cop that got ya? The staters nail your backside to the wall out there when they catch ya. I live right out there on a ranch and I'm always running back and forth and watching all the time to keep from getting another ticket.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
stater I believe, that was last thanksgiving at midnight lol. trying to get home to see the gf.

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was it a stater or a county cop that got ya? The staters nail your backside to the wall out there when they catch ya. I live right out there on a ranch and I'm always running back and forth and watching all the time to keep from getting another ticket.
their thick on 138. i never go over 55 untill i get past dry creek. haha

·
Registered
617 Posts
that is Diamond lake Hwy. easy to haul on that road good road all the way to glide...

·
Registered
77 Posts
their thick on 138. i never go over 55 untill i get past dry creek. haha
Yea like ticks on a hound, you didn't have the pleasure of getting rocks in your windshield after they botched the chip seal job between Roseburg and Glide did ya?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.