Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Buddy that is interested in getting an 07 Duramax. He wants to know if they have all the emissions crap like the 6.7's do? :confused013:

Thanks for the help in advance. He may go look at it tomorrow but I thought I would ask all the diesel geniuses on here first. Thanks again! :yourock:

·
Registered
394 Posts
It depends, they made both the non emmision LBZ and the emmision clad LMM that year. A quick look underneath the truck is all it takes.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what I told him but the truck is 2 hours away and he says he's not interested in it if it has the emissions stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Its not so much anymore since the Smarty and XRT, but before those, they only needed a tuner and no sims.

All you need is a choice of 3 tuners and a exhaust from a 01-07 Duramax.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
586 Posts
It depends, they made both the non emmision LBZ and the emmision clad LMM that year. A quick look underneath the truck is all it takes.
If its the new body style dosent that mean it has the emission junk on it:buttkick:

·
Registered
586 Posts
thats my guess too my bud has an o7 old body style and the only thing they changed to an 06 was the fuel cap from black to green new body style should have all that junk on it :headbang:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
The New body style is the LBZ equipped with the Emission. The old body style is prior to emissions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.