Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Goat on the Grille
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple weekends ago we had to drop off my wifes suv for an oil change and some other work at the dealer. Just so happened my inlaws came down and my father inlaw was helping me with some home improvement projects and the wife and her mother decided they wanted to go shopping while we worked. Well my wife ask to drive my truck, I'm a little hesitant but I say OK. Couple hours later she comes home smiling, I'm like "oh lord what did you do"? She said I was getting on the interstate and this little car wouldn't move over for me to merge so I smoked them out :doh: :hehe:. I couldn't help but laugh.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I let my girlfriend take my truck to drop off my little sister and her friends at a high school dance. She said after my little sister and her friends got out in front of the high school, she stomped it and rolled some coal. Apparently all of the guys jaws dropped and they thought my little sister was the coolest girl in town haha

·
Registered
353 Posts
lmao
My wife hasn't even asked to drive the truck.
She hates getting in it because its so tall.
My mother in law (she lives with me) told me that she wanted to drive it in case of a emergency she would know what to do. I just laughed because we own 4 vehicles and my truck would be the last thing they would drive unless it was snowing or maybe if Zombies attack.. LOL

·
Hide your cats!
5,100 Posts
Our daughter who is learning to drive rolled coal the other day. I told her to speed up an she hit the sweet spot... Then I said look in your mirror. She starts laughing and says that's awesome!! Lol

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
My wife has a VW Touareg Diesel. She can't roll coal....too damn efficient....haha.

·
Registered
714 Posts
My wife shares my loathing of the Prius and rolls all over them.

She gets a big ole grin on her face and starts looking in the rearview and I know what she is bout to do.

Reactions: ehopp88ss

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah

LOL

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
My gf was banned from driving my truck for a month. It is mildly modded so takes alot of aggressive throttle to make it smoke hard. She took it for the day and comes home giggling about how getting on the interstate she couldn't see behind her because it was so black.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Owning a manual keeps my wife out of the driver seat! :hehe::thumbsup:. But she's not even much of a fan of riding in it if she doesn't have to. It's too big, its too loud, it smells, its bumpy, and it smokes. Yeah what's your point...that was the plan!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Owning a manual keeps my wife out of the driver seat! :hehe::thumbsup:. But she's not even much of a fan of riding in it if she doesn't have to. It's too big, its too loud, it smells, its bumpy, and it smokes. Yeah what's your point...that was the plan!
Same here dealing with my gf, of course if i had an automatic she still wouldn't b allowed to drive it unless i was dying and needed to go to the hospital.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I tried teaching her to drive stick in my 83 ford, old 4 speed simple enough right? Nooope. Needless to say it didn't go well. If your familiar with old fords door handles the way the pull up at an angle? Well as she yanked the handle to get out it cane off in her hand. I had to hold a pretty serious poker face to act mad because it was damn funny to see her stuck there asking me to open the door so she could get out.
She doesn't complain about the cummins though, loves the straight pipe and the smell and the bumpiness.

·
Registered
510 Posts
:agree2:Keeps my gf out of the seat too. However, she's a country girl and still likes riding in it which is the best part :redneck:

·
Banned
3,542 Posts
seems like my wife did have a twin after all:hehe::rof

·
Hide your cats!
5,100 Posts
My wife loves it! She doesn't go around rolling coal cause usually put it in stock mode. But she like the noise. Sometimes..... Lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
my wife has a jetta tdi and if you hammer down on those in the right circumstances they will blow out a nice little cloud. I get a story every couple of weeks about people that won't move over and her dropping some smoke to get around people.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Reactions: 06 5.9
1 - 20 of 28 Posts