Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

I can use "night mode" on my PMT with version 1014DTC loaded

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the release for clearing codes (1014DTC I believe or something like that) I cannot get my "night mode" screen dimmer to work. I can go in and toggle it to night mode but when I return to the guages screen it flips back to day mode.

Anyone else having this issue?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Kurt,

Buddy is aware of this and is working on it. I'll send you the update when I get it from him.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thanks. Sorry I sent a PM to him asking. I did not buy from you so I didn't think I should hit you up.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Okay thanks. Sorry I sent a PM to him asking. I did not buy from you so I didn't think I should hit you up.
Geeze Kurt, you should really know by know that it doesn't matter if you bought it from me. I always send you the update as soon as I get it:thumbsup

·
Registered
884 Posts
Mine works now and then on the 1013, havent updated to the 1014 yet.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Doesn't work on 1014

Also, I noticed today that I set it on Extreme but the truck didn't feel any different. It wasn't fully up to temp though when I first set it, but when it was, still no change. Put it down to stock, and bumped it back up...a definite change.

Maybe it's a fluke though...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine doestn work either. It did on 1013 but not 1014.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Doesn't work on 1014

Also, I noticed today that I set it on Extreme but the truck didn't feel any different. It wasn't fully up to temp though when I first set it, but when it was, still no change. Put it down to stock, and bumped it back up...a definite change.

Maybe it's a fluke though...
I made a post about this awhile back. Watch the peak boost gauge, you'll be able to tell if the trucks running its best there. I see 35-36 max.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I made a post about this awhile back. Watch the peak boost gauge, you'll be able to tell if the trucks running its best there. I see 35-36 max.
Yeah same thing I see on extreme. I was only getting up to 30 before I 'reset' it. Once I got it back and gave it some pedal it jumped right to 36 and left a nice cloud of smoke.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Buddy is addressing the night mode, touch screen, and trans temp with this next version.

He is also adding boost fooling and low end responsiveness settings after the final version is released. There are some good things coming for the PMT:peelout

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Buddy is addressing the night mode, touch screen, and trans temp with this next version.

He is also adding boost fooling and low end responsiveness settings after the final version is released. There are some good things coming for the PMT:peelout
He give u any idea on when it will be out?
Sounds real good :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
He give u any idea on when it will be out?
Sounds real good :popcorn:
Not a firm time frame. He has to get the final software version done first. Then the fun begins:peelout

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
So the power and features we a re seeing now are only a sample of what will be available in the final version. So this truly is beta testing so to speak, considering i havent seen it available on their site.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
So the power and features we a re seeing now are only a sample of what will be available in the final version. So this truly is beta testing so to speak, considering i havent seen it available on their site.
Yes, it is technically in beta form. When you buy it right now it comes loaded with 5.9 software. You have to manually load the 6.7 software.

The custom tunes will be coming out after the final version is released:peelout.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Yes, it is technically in beta form. When you buy it right now it comes loaded with 5.9 software. You have to manually load the 6.7 software.

The custom tunes will be coming out after the final version is released:peelout.
Oh theres something that was never discussed in my other thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts