Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The truck is a 2015 ram tradesman.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Looks like an FCI SICMA series connector. Let me take a look at my truck and see if I've got the same connector.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Close. It's a proprietary FCI Apex 2.6 series part number 54550402N. Also has part number 52772H.

You can get a replacement here:

Reactions: StealthDiesel

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw when I was replacing the oil and flash attachments on my 2011 GTI SE 130 that one of the elastic seals on the connector that connects to the curl on sparkle plug. Does anybody know the part number for that seal? I have not had the option to discover it on the OEM parts locater graphs.
snaptube vidmate

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I saw when I was replacing the oil and flash attachments on my 2011 GTI SE 130 that one of the elastic seals on the connector that connects to the curl on sparkle plug. Does anybody know the part number for that seal? I have not had the option to discover it on the OEM parts locater graphs.
(1) Are you talking about a Sea Doo personal watercraft? That sort of question is probably best posted on an appropriate Sea Doo forum, like Sea-Doo Forum.

(2) The elastomer seals that provide environmental exclusion on automotive style electrical connectors are, with extremely few exceptions, provided as an integral part of the connector itself and cannot generally be purchased separately. They don't even enter the supply chains as separate items. If it's something domestic, like an Aptiv or Deutsch, you could probably pick up a box of them on special order from TTI or Mouser, but you'd probably need to buy 2,000 to 10,000. You'll need to buy a replacement connector and move the seal over or replace the connector whole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts