Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah just thinking painting my truck and want it done proffesionally. I don't what flames or anything fancy just a nice solid color like silver or midnight blue. I really like that silver 1996 with the stacks that is a nice truck. Anyway I have a '02 shortbed

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
probly a good 3 thousand or something specially if you want to change the color.. I WOULD THINK but I dont know bud to tell you the truth

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
4 to 5 grand to do it right with good materials

·
Registered
94 Posts
The origional paint on my 94 was starting to peel all over so the body shop I took it to stripped it down to bare metal used a good primer/sealer and base coat/clear coat. There was no rust and no dents to work on. The total bill was around $5700.00. Good job and looks like new again...Cheaper than truck payments...

·
Registered
129 Posts
well if your going to change the color it will almost cost twice the amount , i would just stat with the original color and chang it up alittle ,what color are you now ? i think its green , if so i would two tone it top half black and bottom green . but anyways a good paint jod will run from 2500-4500 just make sure its a good shop with good prep. thats the whole key to a good look paint job

1 - 5 of 5 Posts