Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if anybody goes out to ORP on tueday nights or to Muncie on wed's night to get some track time.

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,366 Posts
Does Muncie have a 300 foot dirt track now?! :lol3: Thats where all the fun is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I know of, but I am sure that you can find a dirt road not far away. My 2wd has a hard time on that loose stuff. But it is a lot of fun

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
We go to Bunker Hill every once in a while. DHRA is gonna be there I think at the end of this month running a quick diesel class. My 5sp. is a bit slow to run with everyone esle, but I sure do put on a show!

·
Registered
160 Posts
1/8th mile

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
i work and live about five min from ORP. i like to go out there when i have time. i work at GO FAST DIESEL in brownsburg. Soo.......im always down to go blow a lil smoke on some lil hondas!

·
Registered
771 Posts
i work and live about five min from ORP. i like to go out there when i have time. i work at GO FAST DIESEL in brownsburg. Soo.......im always down to go blow a lil smoke on some lil hondas!

Did you drive the jacked up Go Fast Diesel Dodge to Hazelwood tonight? I saw it there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts