Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are EAGLE ALLOYS 18 x 10's with Nitto Dunes..anybody have these rims on a 3rd Gen truck?i am about to buy these and i would like to see how they look!!!

and the guy is giving 2" SPACERS with it..he had them on a duramax..i was wondering will i be able to use the GM/Chevy spacers or no?

·
Registered
129 Posts
i had them on my hd chevy , they look awsome and cant beat the price get them u will be happy u did

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have just put them on my mega cab, but they are 20" with 33" pro comp xtreme A/T. I will try to load some pictures up for you. I really like them, they look killer.
I got on the highway the other day, at about 90km/h they started to shake, so took them back to have them rebalance them. got talking with the counter guy, dodge puts these thin copper washers on one stud there not very thick, but I had left my on. ripped them off and no shake anymore. sorry for the long story :thumbsup

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4 play ram is there any defaults on taking those copper washers off?whats the point of the washers anyways?

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF I CAN USE THE DURAMAX SPACERS?well both(chevy dodge) 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern..any defaults in spacers?

·
Registered
129 Posts
i dont know y u need spacers , maybe the chevy needed them so it wouldnt rub but the 285s will fit just fine on a dodge 2500

·
Registered
129 Posts
and so will 305 i dont think you will need them

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those look great though maybe a 20x10 will look better..and THE REASON I WANT SPACERS IS SO THE RIMS STICK OUT MORE OUT THE FENDER

·
Registered
32 Posts
to my knowledege those washers are just on there for the factory wheels there not very thick, like a couple
100ths of an inch, but they were just enough to make them shake. the sizes of the my rims are 20x8.5 with 4.75" B/S they stick out just enough that they don't look stupid, about 1.75". Brother in-law has the same ones on his D-max but they are 10"wide. Tried them on mine stuck out like 4", looked silly but they tuck in nice on his truck. he's trying to sell them if your interested. Where do you live?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts