Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sliver dodge, Trying to decide if I should chrome it up or black it out??

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
i had a really hard time deciding on this too. i wound up chroming it out, and am very very happy with it. but still every time i see one blacked i have to gawk. the good thing about your situation is that either way it'll look SICK!!!!!! silver is the best...

and brent damn i like yours those rockstars are sick on a dually :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

·
Registered
830 Posts
people put chrome on these trucks?????:thud:

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
IMO, the only newer Dodge Rams that look good with chrome are solid white ones. Any other color and the chrome just sticks out too much.

·
Registered
255 Posts
black it out :thumbsup

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am thinking there is more to chrome then to black out. What can you black out?? I can think of rims, windows, lights, grill gaurd, and thats about it. For chrome I can think of, rims, grill gaurd, handles, gas cap, bumpers, mirrors, window accsents, fender accsents, and stacks. What else can I do for blacking it out??

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can someone post a picture of their second generation dodges blacked out??

·
Registered
681 Posts
has anyone ever looked into polished or brushed aluminum for a silver truck? i think it might look kinda good with a silver one.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
IMO, the only newer Dodge Rams that look good with chrome are solid white ones. Any other color and the chrome just sticks out too much.
i think a blacked out white truck looks beastly

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
and a blacked out silver truck looks awesome too

im not a big fan of putting chrome anywhere other then rims

1 - 14 of 14 Posts