Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it was raining a few days back, and my neighbor parked his truck in a very low spot in his yard. He has a old body style F350, four door with a long wheelbase utility bed. It weighs a whole lot. It has a v10, and he spent over half an hour trying to get out. All he done was get in even deeper. It got so bad, that the rear end was sitting on the hitch. My brother has a 2007 GMC Sierra, with a locking differential, and 4:10 gears. Since the truck was just off the pavement (15 feet) my brother pulled up and hooked up a chain. He tried to pull it out, but all he done was spin his tires. He tried to put a whole bunch of weight in his bed, but still he spun tires. He tried again and again, until my mom pulled up in the Cummins at my house, and I suggested that we try to use the Cummins. The guys unload a bit of lumber on their truck, and tell us to try the Cummins. My brother pulls up, hooks up the chain, and steps on the throttle. The Ford come right out, and he gets mad. So we park the Cummins back at our house, and I just could not help but rub it in a bit more. Nick if you are reading this, your truck is WEAK, it SUCKS, :cbadge2:
:bonk:
:party018:
:party018:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts