Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see some pics of these Rams plowing snow. I will post some pics. I have a 14' Swing wing and a 9'2 Boss V. This was taken today, we got hit with about 7" of fresh snow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
plows

what is the use of the plow on the back ? for pickin up trailers off the front blade and who makes it looks interesting we have 7 dodges pushing 9.2s but never seem to get any pics snow comin fri maybe ill throw a camera in the old mule

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the use of the plow on the back ? for pickin up trailers off the front blade and who makes it looks interesting we have 7 dodges pushing 9.2s but never seem to get any pics snow comin fri maybe ill throw a camera in the old mule
The backblade is used for plowing. I use it to pull snow. It goes our to 14' wide each wing is controlled by a switch in the cab. I can apply down pressure with it and really clean the lots. They are made in Grand Rapids, MI by Ebling and Sons Blacksmiths. This plow set up will pretty much do the work of two trucks. Go on youtube and type in Swingwing or Ebling backblade. This is the future of snowplowing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts