Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do with these dodge?? It has a 5.9L H.O. cummins 6 speed tranny, they have the same stuff. Which would you rather have?? the white on has 153,000 and the green one has 190,000, but the green one is cheaper

What about this one??

I am on a budget seeing as I am in 9th grade.

·
Registered
99 Posts
tough call.... prolly go with the cheaper one and be just fine as long as it has been properly maintained.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
I like the white one better. But seeing as you are in 9th grade why do you need a truck?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the white one better. But seeing as you are in 9th grade why do you need a truck?
Because I work for a feed yard as a pen rider, I also Show cattle all over the country, we also run 600 hd of cow/calf pairs, and have a 2,500 hd feed yard. And I had a 99 dodge 3500, but it is broked.... look under the general disscusion thread under Big truck + little car= no good

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
the white is uggly IMO, but they both look clean (from here), I'd go over the truck with a fine tooth comb before picking either... I'd wanna know what they pulled and everything I could about how they were driven. 6spds cost a lot more for the clutch and repairs though.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Because I work for a feed yard as a pen rider, I also Show cattle all over the country, we also run 600 hd of cow/calf pairs, and have a 2,500 hd feed yard. And I had a 99 dodge 3500, but it is broked.... look under the general disscusion thread under Big truck + little car= no good
Well what I was actually wondering is how you are legally able to drive said truck...were you held back or something?

·
Banned
516 Posts
depends on where your from!

·
Registered
866 Posts
I he puts farm tags on it he could drive it if he was 12.

Lot of miles but if you go over them good you will be ok. I have bought 3 trucks with high miles. One had 360,000 on it one 198,000 and the dodge I have now 130,000. I bought my first truck at 19 and I am now 27 and I have had 7 trucks and 4 of them have been diesels.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well what I was actually wondering is how you are legally able to drive said truck...were you held back or something?
Well I live in kansas, so We can get farmers permits and be able to drive when we are 14....

·
Registered
993 Posts
I say green cause I like the color!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like the white, you could always go with the black out look. But there is something about a white truck that i love.

·
Registered
220 Posts
the white one for sure...dont worry bout the mileage,its a cummins lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts