·
Registered
284 Posts
so can you get the megacab in a long bed
wander if the seats are more comfortable

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can't wait to see one in person...I think they look bad ....!

The only down flal is I love the mega cab and you can still only get a mega cag in the short bed.....

So the million dollar question is do I spend the money to stretch my 06 mega cab or wait and spend that money to stretch a 2010....I was told by the dealer the frames are identical as my 06?

We'll just have to wait and see when they are actually priced out!

Maybe I can get some bail out money to order me one up...you think?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Fordge??

Is It Me Or Does This Thing Look Too Much Like A Furd???

·
Registered
24 Posts
It does look alittle like a Furd but that grille is Dodge. And the cab still looks Dodge as well. I think when you put the pictures side by side it does look mean. I love my 06 but this one is growing on me already. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
These trucks look awesome, i like these heavy duty's even better than the half tons. Especially the interior is nice. But the truck looks incredibly mean from the outside. I know what my next truck is gonna be, a 2011 or 2012 megacab dually:headbang::party018:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
so they did keep the mega huh..........and damn i hope they got new seats

·
Registered
60 Posts
I really want one but it'll be hard to justify it if the government and union put their dirty little paws in the company.
:ditto: I think after 27 years of driving Chrysler products, my Ram is the last Dodge I'll ever own. I'm going to the Ford store on Thursday to look at new trucks. This after paying 800 bux for parts to be replaced on my truck, only to still having a tooth jarring vibration at 50 miles per hour.:S:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I’d wager that we will never see that new Dodge……….. :banghead:

·
Registered
156 Posts
It has to do with the numbers. Half the people are buying cars and trucks and that number is going to get a lot worse. Chrysler has little chance of continuing because of the unions that produce them. Fiat wants the dealerships and will probably use what plants that are remaining to assemble Fiat versions of their own vehicles.
If the billions and billions couldn’t save them they are dead not they are paying Fiat to clean up the mess.

Sorry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out what the EPA has forced Dodge to do to meet emission specs on the 6.7. (Added an Diesel emission fluid reservior mechanism/tank in the exhaust flow to dose the new particulate filter/cat converter, at an est'd 3 bucks a gallon, using about 3% of fuel consumption as dose of DEF....about 3 bucks per 33 gallon fuel fill.

Which raise legality and practicality issues for anyone using a tuner/increased flow exhaust pipe on the 2010 engine factory set-up. Possibly this will generate better fuel mileage, as the need for in-cylinder Nox emissions is also reduced...we will have to wait and see...but I don't like it....more gimcrackery, I do not want.

I stickin to the 5.9 2nd gen until death do us part.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Where did you see that truck? As far as I know that has to be a prototype/test truck.

That front end sure sure has some articulation though, and that 2nd picture seems to indicate that chassis is quite stiff.

As far as it looking like a Super Duty

I'm not seeing it, even comparing it to the old Super Duty is a stretch...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts