Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

What will the 2023 MY bring us?

121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Used to enjoy watching cleetus McFarland til he got to the point where his third or fourth car was on its third or fourth $30,000 Texas speed LSX427 and they bought a race track as a private playground, then proceeded to do several million dollars worth of renovations, but still hang out in the “privateer” class at race week.

Reactions: Radride

·
Registered
2020 3500 HO 4x4 SRW CCLB
1,054 Posts
Tacos. No poll is complete without Tacos.

• Love
Reactions: s10010001

·
Registered
211 Posts
I like tacos!

All this talk makes me glad I still have my 7.3, I’ll wave at y’all as y’all blow by me lol

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Digital cluster confirmed in 2023 RAM 1500 and HD Limited models.

Reactions: Radride

·
Super Duper Mod
I know nothing.🙄
2,675 Posts
Digital cluster confirmed in 2023 RAM 1500 and HD Limited models.

Saw that.

Makes me sad as I like steam gauges. Glass is only nice to an extent.

Unfortunately, I think I'm in the minority with that.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Saw that.

Makes me sad as I like steam gauges. Glass is only nice to an extent.

Unfortunately, I think I'm in the minority with that.
Maybe not.....

My wife's Wagoneer has the all digital display and while it's "cool" it's always nice to get back in the Ram. Biggest problem is I don't know how to work the dang thing, lol. I'm sure it has some neat features but you gotta be a rocket scientist to figure out how to work it. I will say it is nice that you can pull up and have full screen navigation right in front of you. That's about the only feature I use.

·
Super Duper Mod
I know nothing.🙄
2,675 Posts
Oh I definitely know how to work all that tech, and I mean, yeah it’s cool…

But in the long run? Nah.

Analog gauges never go out of style. Digital screens always do.

I remember the Mygig used to be real cool. Even the nav and Uconnect was awesome… But 10 years later, that system is way outdated.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Oh I definitely know how to work all that tech, and I mean, yeah it’s cool…

But in the long run? Nah.

Analog gauges never go out of style. Digital screens always do.

I remember the Mygig used to be real cool. Even the nav and Uconnect was awesome… But 10 years later, that system is way outdated.
I know how to work the few features that actually like to use of it, but the rest to me is just added fluff and don't see a reason for most of it haha. 🍺

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
New mirrors are coming as well. They will no longer flip up but rather slide out like the Chevs.

R.K.

·
Super Duper Mod
I know nothing.🙄
2,675 Posts
New mirrors are coming as well. They will no longer flip up but rather slide out like the Chevs.

R.K.
If that happens I wouldn’t buy a Ram with those ugly things.

If they want to copy Chevy, might as well buy one.

Reactions: Dblr2

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Maybe they will bolt on to an '08, anything would be an upgrade to the junk they have used for far too long.

·
Super Duper Mod
I know nothing.🙄
2,675 Posts
I'm still waiting for the gelato machine to be an option before i upgrade.
I’d rather have an integrated cappuccino machine 🤷🏻‍♂️.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
14,171 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod
I know nothing.🙄
2,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
More pics of the tow mirrors, plus an updated hood design for some applications:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
In addition to the existing rear spotter LED's, the mirrors will have forward facing spotter LED's.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

We knew the mirrors were coming long before any spy photos, including the ones with the covers off, showed up anywhere but the R&D guy couldn't communicate in public of course (NDA). He also hinted at the cluster change.

The hood was a surprise.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you guys rotate trucks and will you ? I picked up a 2022 2500 Night shade , nice truck , not my forever truck . I need a truck for this summer and won’t put to many miles on it but will keep it till atleast February , want to see what the 2023 has to offer .
February is usually slow for vehicle sales under normal conditions , high fuel prices will slow diesel truck sales .
I may just order a truck next time , but can’t wait to see what ram will offer , I hope its not to dramatic , I usually never buy the first year of anything .

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
And here we are approaching the 5th year of production on the "4.5 gen" and 14 years into the basic body style and the best RAM has to offer is bngs? (new dash and different mirrors...)
Stellantis deserves every potential customer that goes and buys a Flowerjoke or Dirtymax instead of a new Ram diesel!

·
Registered
2017 2500
68 Posts
And here we are approaching the 5th year of production on the "4.5 gen" and 14 years into the basic body style and the best RAM has to offer is bngs? (new dash and different mirrors...)
Stellantis deserves every potential customer that goes and buys a Flowerjoke or Dirtymax instead of a new Ram diesel!
I tell yeah if furd could get it together on the cp4 pump I’d probably change teams.

121 - 140 of 164 Posts