Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VA Chapter VP
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so we have hats on the market, it would be nice to be able to contact the previous perosn taksed with making shirts so we can get some more of those ordered, and then work a sweatshirt design in also. Firgured sweatshirts will be cheaper to purchase during the summer.

Also we talked at the last get together about assigning a VP for the northern section of Va for a POC to relay information and hand out orders of shirts and hats. I would suggest Justin being the VP for the northern guys, but its open for discussion.

Let us here your thoughts and opinions.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
He ain't never on here, he's a loser......lol, joking dude.. Justin gets my vote.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am getting the quotes on the T shirts and Sweatshirts. Will not have another set-up fee thank goodness! They do not seem to be very expensive screen printed. Oh and Justin gets my vote too..

·
VA Chapter President
890 Posts
I am getting the quotes on the T shirts and Sweatshirts. Will not have another set-up fee thank goodness! They do not seem to be very expensive screen printed. Oh and Justin gets my vote too..
Thanks momma D, Blue.... ill save it for when i see you next lol

·
VA Chapter VP
756 Posts
Ya bud you get my vote also!

·
VA Chapter VP
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay, so should we put it to a vote, if there are no other nominees then justin will be NOVA VP. So if there are any others then the need to speak up.

·
Registered
557 Posts
+1 for Justin

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
+1 for justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts