Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know u guys are cheap already, but I'm curious if there is any discount for us members?

·
Pusher Intakes
222 Posts
Thanks for recognizing that our prices are pretty good already. We really try to keep them as good as possible to start with. In addition we're starting to build a pretty decent dealer network who we hold to the same prices we have on our website. So I definitely can't give deals because of that.

With all that said, we did just release all of our Cross-Air systems. To help get the word out, we were thinking of offering some type of introductory deal to a set number of the first folks on here to take advantage of it. If this interests you, let me know. We should be posting an announcement in the next few weeks.

Jacob

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you tell me more about this cross-air setup?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked it out on your site. It looks like a spool aid built into the intake horn. I'd like to see it on a truck. I'd be interested in it with an intake horn with 5 1/8" ports let me know about this special.
Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
interested

·
Pusher Intakes
222 Posts
I checked it out on your site. It looks like a spool aid built into the intake horn. I'd like to see it on a truck. I'd be interested in it with an intake horn with 5 1/8" ports let me know about this special.
Thanks.
We can definitely do 5 ports for you. The Cross-Air kit is built into the boost tube on all of our kits. I don't have any pictures of the kit installed at the moment because its not that easy to see. I thought the pictures of it installed on the head were more explanatory so we decided to go that route. I'll see if I can take some in the next couple days for you.

Jacob

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We can definitely do 5 ports for you. The Cross-Air kit is built into the boost tube on all of our kits. I don't have any pictures of the kit installed at the moment because its not that easy to see. I thought the pictures of it installed on the head were more explanatory so we decided to go that route. I'll see if I can take some in the next couple days for you.

Jacob
Ok sounds good. I was just curious on the clearances of other components.

·
Pusher Intakes
222 Posts
Ok sounds good. I was just curious on the clearances of other components.
Understood. I can tell you that the Cross-Air will not work with the APPS in the stock location. Although we kept the front 1.5" tube very far from the power steering resvoir so that you could check/refill it with out removing that tube. Clearance to everything else should not be an issue as well. I do NOT like rubbing-chafing-banging-knocking in my trucks so I keep that in mind when designing anything.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Going to send you a PM, as I'm planning on ordering one of your intakes for my 97, but your signature shows a starting price of $149.99, but all the prices I saw on your website still show $159.99.

Also, I know you probably don't want to post it publicly, but you mentioned you were working on a discount for members, was that ever worked out, or are your prices that good already?

·
Pusher Intakes
222 Posts
I did mention we are working on a discount for the cumminsforum members but it will only be on the Cross-Air kits to help get them in the hands of some members. As for our banner, that is a generic banner that covers all of our manifolds. Our Ford 6.0 manifold is actually $139 so I need to update it anyway and just make a new one for here as well.

Thanks for pointing that out.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I did mention we are working on a discount for the cumminsforum members but it will only be on the Cross-Air kits to help get them in the hands of some members. As for our banner, that is a generic banner that covers all of our manifolds. Our Ford 6.0 manifold is actually $139 so I need to update it anyway and just make a new one for here as well.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Any update as I am looking for a intake as well

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Any word on member pricing on cross-air? Still waiting on this . . .

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Will it fit runnin dual cp3s?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've been wanting a to try the cross-air out and with a discount I'll check it out as soon as you guys get a coupon code!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Will it fit runnin dual cp3s?

Sorry I meant will the cross air fit with dual cp3s

1 - 17 of 17 Posts