Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I just recently updated all of my maintenance on the mopar website under my garage. Within the same week, I had gotten a call from my local dealership (I bought it out of state) and they had already "worked" up a deal and wanted to know if I was interested in going over the numbers over the phone. I politely told them I was not too interested with dealing with anybody that stuck their nose in my business. But they sure do love my low mileage truck....
How many miles on you have on your 16? I just turned 52,300 in mine. It mainly sits at home unless I'm at the deer lease or we're hauling our 5th wheel. I know a few guys who have less than 30,000 on their's.

·
Registered
12,842 Posts
How many miles on you have on your 16? I just turned 52,300 in mine. It mainly sits at home...
Hmm. My '17 is at about 15,000 now, spending most of its time in the garage. They should really like that.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The OTA radio updates for the Uconnect radios are done over cellular, not satellite. This is why Canadian Uconnect vehicles couldn’t get OTA updates until they introduced cellular connectivity on the 2019s. As far as sending data, every person on every FCA forum that has tried either unplugging the cellular antenna, or installing the resistor in it’s place, has still had their mileage updated correctly on the mopar app. This is a transplanted 12.1” radio from a 2019 as soon as I plugged it into my 2017 tradesman receiving an OTA update. No antenna connectors were plugged in yet, and I don’t have the shark fin antenna. This was also inside my garage-

Fully installed with only satellite puck-
How much was the 12.1” unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
How many miles on you have on your 16? I just turned 52,300 in mine. It mainly sits at home unless I'm at the deer lease or we're hauling our 5th wheel. I know a few guys who have less than 30,000 on their's.
I just hit 44K. I only use it to pull my travel trailer and the occasional date night with the wife. Other than that it sits in the garage.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts