Best way to disable the door buzzer is to do it at the ignition. I wanted to be able to have my door open to listen to the radio without the constant buzzing. But I wanted to have the buzzer if I accidently leave my lights on. If I goof and lock my keys inside I can retrieve my hide a key but I have been known to leave the lights on when driving around sunrise.
It pretty quick and simple.
1. T20 torx to get into the steering column.
2. on the rightside of the column pull the four pin connector
getting the connector apart is quick if you know the trick of this one. Every connector is a puzzle. I fought with this one because I wasn't looking carefully.
3. this one has a pin lock panel which has push clips on both sides to release.
4. then each pin has a lock which is completely obvious on the bottom of the connector. I started with a jewelers screwdriver down in the connector hole, its not there.
5. remove the blue and black stripped wire, wrap and tape to the side of the ignition.
I checked the operation, no buzz with key, yes buzz with lights and open door, no buzz with lights and closed door ... and she starts. Good to go.