Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Dirty Edge

1918 Views 24 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  howdy
Thought this new product was interesting. I didn't know if anyone had seen it or if they may have one in the works for us 6.7 guys.

Edge Racing Products
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,340 Posts
Heard they were thinking about one for us 6.7 guys. They rock on the dmax's and powerjokes so I have been told...

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's just the first I had seen them. I had no idea they were even being developed.

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So is bullydog pretty much the only company without "racing" products in the works?

· Registered
40 Posts
for those of us who currently have an edge, will we be able to update our current model some how to get a tune like that? or is the edge were running now basically useless when they come out wit the new "racing" product?

· Premium Member
10,174 Posts
for those of us who currently have an edge, will we be able to update our current model some how to get a tune like that? or is the edge were running now basically useless when they come out wit the new "racing" product?
Good question but I'm sure you will have to buy the new module as I do not see this as a option for the Duramax guys.

I like the name of the title on this thread, "Dirty Edge" :lol4:

James
RSD

· Registered
692 Posts
ha ha the name kinda fooled me too lol

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So from what I understand is this an actual programmer like the pmt that plugs into the port or is it a module like the regular edge.

· Banned
28,330 Posts
So from what I understand is this an actual programmer like the pmt that plugs into the port or is it a module like the regular edge.
Pretty sure its going to be a module like the Juice/Attitude...

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pretty sure its going to be a module like the Juice/Attitude...
Are you sure it says this on their site.

"The Race Evolution for the 2006-2009 Chevy/GMC Duramax and the 2003-2009 Ford Powerstroke will be the first of many products launched under the Edge Racing brand. The Race Evolution installs with one simple connection to the truck’s OBDII (diagnostic) port, features up to seven different power levels, and provides gains of up to 180 HP and 385 ft-lbs of torque at its peak! For more product information click on the “View Edge Racing Products” button below." ]

So woud'nt that mean it is a downloader?

· Premium Member
2,522 Posts
I have a Evo Race on my LMM, and i have to disagree. It is the best unit on the market for the Dmax. It gets through the shifts no problem. Did the trans have time to relearn, and what level did you run it on.

Tyler
MPF

· Premium Member
527 Posts
We put a total of about 50 miles on before giving it back to the customer should have been plenty of time, IMO. We were running it on Race 5 and the truck ran awesome had smooth power the downfall was just the tranny shifting. On another note the LMM had 70K miles so it could be a used up tranny as well, not likely but never know.

· Premium Member
2,522 Posts
Mine hits the shifts no problem. On level 5 you might not of had the supporting mods to handle its power. It can drain the rail easily on 5. My truck has 20k on it and is abused, and it shifts fast and firm.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.