Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally pulling the trigger and adding my second round of upgrades to my truck. Read as, my wife is finally letting me buy some more stuff.

First question: Is anybody running a trans temp gauge for the G56. If so, do I need to purchase anything extra when ordering the three gauge kit (some kind of adapter)? Debating not running the trans temp gauge and running a fuel pressure gauge instead, any comments?

Second question: Arson III kit from wicked diesel, is it worth it? Any experience/knowledge about this kit would be greatly appreciated. I'm not getting nozzles yet, but the 90hp from dynomite diesel will be included in the 3rd round of purchases.

Just for general info on my truck and to keep this question from popping up: Valair DD clutch will be on the way shortly as well as an airdog 150.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Rob

· Registered
3,180 Posts
me myself i would go with the fuel pressure gauge instead trans temp, I never have seen a manual with trans temp, but most cases its not needed... A rail psi gauge would be good to have as well to know before cp3 upgrade and nozzles then see if there is a diff afterhand...

The cp3 about any 1 is good, i run my stage 3 from floor it but it cant handle 120hp stix with 175 tune from xrt so 90s id think any stage 3 pump would do ya good!

Reactions: ClayCountyCummins
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.