Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see some pics on some gauges that were mounted on the pillar. Factory matched D Pricol or Isspros. Don't know what to get. Give me some ideas.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the inputs fellas

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Sorry so late bud. Heres some pics for ya.

·
Registered
88 Posts
give me a second I will give you some pics of ISSPRO gauges.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
My truck's an 05, but heres my Pricol gauges.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does DiPricol have any with black bezel instead of chrome, like the isspros

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i need that info also. I want to know if there is a pillar pod available to replace my stock pillar so i dont have to shave the handle off.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
It is an Autometer piller. And thanks awenthol for bringing back bad past memories. :CRY::T::lol3:

If you want to know where i got it PM me. But you can get Autometer anywhere. I deal with a select few.

·
Banned
275 Posts
ISSPRO all the way..they have this neat little box that controls like 80 different gauges now so you can have all them and just pick the three you need for the trip you are taking, so if your drag racing, you use one set, towing can be another set, all you do is pop them in and out of the pillar...its sweet as hell

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Skidooman, any idea what brand you triple pillar pod is??? Mine's a hunk-o-sht Autometer and need to replace it...
I'm not sure of the brand on mine, I got it from Chuck at New Era Diesel.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Autometer / Gauge works is the best OEM match and quality out there.... comes in the right color as well, no paint needed.

for the Pillar that is.... Optix Series Gauges ALL the Way!

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Autometer / Gauge works is the best OEM match and quality out there.... comes in the right color as well, no paint needed.
I don't know :w:...mine has "waves" on both sides and some wierd gaps where it meets the dash. All of my fanaggling has never been able to eliminate it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts