Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to popular demand, New Era Diesel will be putting a special purchase price on Dipricol Optix guage packages and single guages, for the next month or so.
There are two different guage packages. One will include Boost, Pyro, and Fuel pressure. The other will include Boost, Pyro, and Transmission temp.
BOTH packages will include all hoses, tubing,lines,fittings and pretty much anything else you will need for the install. Each kit WILL include the PILLAR MOUNT as well.
These are the Optix series that match the 3rd generation (03-08) dash clusters in both daytime and night. These are VERY,VERY high quality guages. You have spent a great deal on you truck, now PROTECT your investment with the best in guages so that you can monitor your trucks performance.
If you need any more information on these, pricing, or questions on single guages, please let me know here or send me a PM. -Smokes

Greg Gall
New Era Diesel
Outside Sales

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,567 Posts
can i get quote on the A pillar package with boost, pyro, and fuel pressure please ?
i'm having a hard time deciding how im going to use my government issued relief check that we'll get in may... haha

those are real nice gages.

·
Registered
991 Posts
is there a way to get a Fuel PSI, Pyro, and Trans Temp with the A-pillar. i already have a nice 2-60 Boost gauge. also could i get prices?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Could you get me a price with the overhead mount boost, pyro, and trans temp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts