Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was woundering where I can find the best deals on a set of DiPricol gauges, Thanks.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hey I was woundering where I can find the best deals on a set of DiPricol gauges, Thanks.
Anywhere you can find the ones you want... I wouldn't look to much for "deals" they have become harder to find. You can call them yourself (I did) and they seemed to help me just fine. But people don't stock them much... Diesel Power Products is where I got mine... they MAY be able to get some... Alligator Diesel I think also has some. Good luck.... Oh i LOVE MINE!!!

·
Registered
2014 Ram 2500 CC SB 68RFE
201 Posts
Id prolly part with mine if u wanted to go used....less then a year old, currently in truck, white face chrome bezel ....mech. fuel, pyro, and 0-60 boost.... if I wuldnt have said used you'd never know it. Have an electric fuel pressure to but sender went bad and I had no luck finding one.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id prolly part with mine if u wanted to go used....less then a year old, currently in truck, white face chrome bezel ....mech. fuel, pyro, and 0-60 boost.... if I wuldnt have said used you'd never know it. Have an electric fuel pressure to but sender went bad and I had no luck finding one.
I'm looking for the black face gauges but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Best place is to ask our site sponsors for a quote.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts