Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am going to go with digital gauges like I did on the last truck, any suggestions? Anybody use the BD X monitor set up and if so any likes or dislikes. Looks like you can run up to three inputs at once ex. egt,boost,trans temp. Any other digital options out there worth looking at I should know about?
Thanks Men....... I am on phase 2 of broke.. first phase was air induction now on to the gauges next will be phase 3 the trans upgrades phase 4 the programming:$::$::$::$::$::lol3:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Why don't you just get the gauges and programer together. You could get the Juice with attitude which has all gauges you need plus an awesome chip.

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
That is a possibility if you want the Edge. That way you could combine phase 2 and 4 in your plans but be careful running the Edge on higher levels all the time or phase 3 could come sooner than you think :lol3:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why don't you just get the gauges and programer together. You could get the Juice with attitude which has all gauges you need plus an awesome chip.
I do like that setup but I will be going with the Smarty. I had a steering column single gauge setup on the last truck and am trying to find something similar. I had a split screen digital gauge with memory and set point options but cannot for the life of me remember who made it?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like the Quadzilla Commander. Greatd digital gauges and you can control several differnet chips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts