Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can source a limited slip 11.5 inch differential for my 2008 2500 4x4 6.7 CTD. Very much like to find locally.

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Why a limited slip?

Try Alltruck in slc or crabtree auto in riverdale

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
whats wrong with the rear end thats in it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why a limited slip?

Try Alltruck in slc or crabtree auto in riverdale
As opposed to a locker? What is available for these trucks? Thanks for the info.

whats wrong with the rear end thats in it
It's open and I prefer a LSD in all my vehicles. Are you saying that the LSD is not good or as good as the open diff, because I have read a few comments saying "it's great" and "it's like not having an LSD at all"

randy @ advanced 4 wheel drive. i think he has just about anything to do w axles if he can find it! :hehe:
Thanks swalldog

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
As opposed to a locker? What is available for these trucks? Thanks for the info.
Well theres one that came in my buddys 08 truck that only does a 1 tire fryer in rain/snow/sleet/dry and then my truck came with the ''anti spin rear differential'' as quoted from the window sheet. Its solid 2 wheels all the time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well theres one that came in my buddys 08 truck that only does a 1 tire fryer in rain/snow/sleet/dry and then my truck came with the ''anti spin rear differential'' as quoted from the window sheet. Its solid 2 wheels all the time.
Exactly, my truck has the open (1 tire fryer) differential, looking to swap to the anti-spin.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
shaw where you been i missed you your never on here anymore

1 - 12 of 12 Posts