Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my buddy has taken up the hobby of designing custom shirts, so I got him to do a pretty sweet shirt for us cummins folks. It's got the big C on the front, and on the back it says: Proud Member of Dieselholics Anonymous. So check 'em out and if you like what you see then buy one, if not, then thats cool to. Dieselholics T-shirt from Zazzle.com

He can also design pretty much anything you want, so if you've got an idea that you'd like for a shirt then just pm me and I'll pass it along and he'll do it for you. For example this is one I had him do for me.
Dodge Shirt from Zazzle.com

The prices are roughly around 20 bucks a shirt, give or take a dollar or two. If this is the wrong forum then mods feel free to move it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Hey guys, my buddy has taken up the hobby of designing custom shirts, so I got him to do a pretty sweet shirt for us cummins folks. It's got the big C on the front, and on the back it says: Proud Member of Dieselholics Anonymous. So check 'em out and if you like what you see then buy one, if not, then thats cool to. Dieselholics T-shirt from Zazzle.com

He can also design pretty much anything you want, so if you've got an idea that you'd like for a shirt then just pm me and I'll pass it along and he'll do it for you. For example this is one I had him do for me.
Dodge Shirt from Zazzle.com

The prices are roughly around 20 bucks a shirt, give or take a dollar or two. If this is the wrong forum then mods feel free to move it.
that is friggin awesome:lol3::lol3: after i start my job after wyotech graduation and get some money im definitely getting one of these:thumbsup

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Nice! I just spent about 2 hours browsing the shirt.....FUNNY!!!

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Unfortunately he just designs them, and has a company silk screen them, so he doesn't get to set the prices.

here is the latest creation for a fellow board member.

Will Work For Diesel T-shirt from Zazzle.com

Just talked to him, if you order three or more you get a discount.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. I can see you like my shirts. Thanks! You can do a group purchase, which will give you a discount. Want something else done or something, e-mail me: [email protected] I hope you like my others and hopefully buy some. Ahahah. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
dotcadesigns: Home: Zazzle.com Gallery That is the link to the rest of my shirts, not many in there at the moment as I just started to make them like 2-3 days ago. I will try and make any shirt you want too. Also, I can put these shirts on hoodies, hats, long sleeve shirts, even performance shirts(like under armor) But those will cost more, but the hat. So shoot me a e-mail, it's above in my first post. Thanks! Ryan!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOVE the Cummins shirt! definitely gettin put on my buy list:beer

·
Registered
279 Posts
for some reason the link to the cummins shirt doesnt work for me & i cant find it on the site anywhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts