Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it to Beech Bend today to try some passes on the new tune and jets (dyno'd 1272/1850) and couldn't get a clean pass, but did pull some pretty awesome wheel stands. Waiting to get the rest of the vids uploaded, but cracked the block on our $700 junkyard motor on the last run. Held 1000+ hp for 15-20 passes so not too bad.

Also the stance of the truck has been gettin' nastier and nastier after every pass, so once we pull the motor we're going to get the frame straightened and do some chasis work, but it's cut 1.32 60' before so it works.......well at least it did 300hp ago. Thought some of you all might enjoy

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Man that thing is nasty!!!!!:shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she gets down, just couldn't get her to go straight :rof

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its just a ladder bar 3 link setup that works perfect when the frame isn't bent

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
wow wow and wow. the only thing i can say is i want a ride

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Thanx guys, will have it straightened out for next season and have it launching straight. The frame being tweaked was just messing everything up and was only getting worse every hard launch.

·
Registered
196 Posts
that is sick,first diesel wheel stand i have seen

·
Registered
114 Posts
sick but...im not trying to be an but how much money do you have in that thing? cuz if i had that much money in a truck i would not wanna be that squirly goin down the track riskin my life, the lives of others, and my precious truck...lol now that i got that off my chest it was pretty amazing...

·
Registered
576 Posts
sick but...im not trying to be an but how much money do you have in that thing? cuz if i had that much money in a truck i would not wanna be that squirly goin down the track riskin my life, the lives of others, and my precious truck...lol now that i got that off my chest it was pretty amazing...
Ya he could have really killed all those people behind him with that squirly launch...:confused013:

Reactions: spyder90

·
Diesel Head
2,692 Posts
I cant wait to see it when he has a hard solid launch and just goes freakin nuts all the jaws drop because no one expects a diesel to launch like that

Sent from my ViewPad7 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
If i would have been drivin that last run it would have a new brown seat.

thats gonna be a mean mother when you get her snuged up.

Dar

·
Registered
195 Posts
dang :shock: I seen this truck in a magazine. Then went on to youtube and checked out all the vids for it. Thats wicked how you can get the front wheels off the ground.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What does it tip the scales at?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Thanx guys, will have it straightened out for next season and have it launching straight.
did this happen?? :confused013:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts