Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any shops in the SW Ohio area?

Looking to pick up a fuel pressure gauge for my truck so I can put it in this weekend.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I live about 25 miles east of Cincy...but i just talked to a guy yesterday about gettin my fed up tranny fixed, they shop is called DMZ Diesel. I have to number too, as well as where they are located. I don't know what they have as far parts on hand. I have ordered all of my stuff off of the internet...there are little shops here and there also that will do work on your truck that i know of also.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Probably not find too many shops with those on hand. You could contact one of the forum sponsors and have one overnighted to you..

·
Registered
689 Posts
Whats the place in winchester

·
Registered
110 Posts
Woodruff Diesel is located in New Vieana,Ohio... They do very good work and will help you with any of your needs..

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thanks steven i was trying to think of woodruff, but couldn't remeber name

·
Registered
79 Posts
theres a few that i know of.... Dayton Diesel which is off I-75 Needmore Rd. exit., Warren County Diesel, Crank it up diesel which is in Urbana, and Buckeye Auto-Diesel in Lebanon. PM me if u need names/numbers

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wooster Diesel Performance Center. Not Really In The Southern Parts Much But Check Us Out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts