Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i have been told by a few people now that my truck is in that issue. Something about the diesel shoot out in miami.

unfortunately, i have also been told that it said i lost to the ford, when in fact i won the shoot out. can anyone else verify that it said i lost.? i plan on writing a nasty letter to the editor if that is in fact the case.

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
havent gotten my new issue yet, ill have to check it out when it gets here.

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Actually..the truck in the pic looks sorta gold but it's hard to tell. Caption just says, "Miguel Bianco's King Ranch with a center stack exhaust pulls away from a silver Dodge." The rest of the Dodge vs Ford pics are with a Silver QC Dually.

The Dodge has tail gate cap, chrome nerfs...and that's about all I can see. Mirrors are folded in, BTW. And A sticker on the lower left side fo teh rear window...

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, i guess ill just have to wait to see if its mine or not, a lot of people on forums have said its mine, i just want to be sure before i write a letter to them.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, im writing a letter to get them to correct the facts. i have video to prove i won that im going to send them too. that pisses me off a little, especially since i just opened up my shop and already a magazine says i lost. thats like a smack in the face for my shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts