Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have a 6.7 in the magazine where the put a aftermarket manifold,turbo,high-flowcp3,fass system and the edge. Making 618 horses and 1297 ft-lbs torque.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
yeah I saw that too... and they made special note that is a Off Road Truck now! That is some crap....

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
They have a 6.7 in the magazine where the put a aftermarket manifold,turbo,high-flowcp3,fass system and the edge. Making 618 horses and 1297 ft-lbs torque.
Which should say what these trucks are able to do.:woot: :beer

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
That was PDI's truck up in Utah. It was basically i 5.9 ecm on there.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Yeah, I saw it too. Too friggin bad that thing isn't street legal anymore, that thing would be a beast on the road!

·
Registered
265 Posts
that looks like the same truck that is on youtube making the same #'s. its an old video.

·
Registered
974 Posts
What they dont know wont hurt them. I'd drive it everyday.

·
Registered
130 Posts
They can claim anything you do to your truck will make it not street legal or void the warranty. I say if you want it bad enough, run it. My durango is technically not street legal, but no one is checking under the hood or underneath the body, so I don't worry about it. If they don't do any inspections where your at, then I wouldn' t worry about it. I saw the video as well and it looks pretty sweet. Makes me want to say hell with the warranty and put some reliable 5.9 parts on the 6.7 and call her good.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think the reason they say it is not street leagal is just because there is no cat and filter. Just like the off road moduals. They only thing that makes a vehicle street leagal or not is your license plate insurance turn signals, and that kinda crap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts