Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, just throwing this out there as a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in reading it. mods feel free to move this, because i had no clue where to put this. but i read diesel world and diesel power every month, and there are very few articles about stock or mildly modded day in and day out workers in the book. now i know that would be boring to read about every single month, but im thinking of emailing diesel power about our diesel neighborhood. in my yard alone, there is a 99 24 valve with 237k on it, and it works wicked hard every day for me, my fathers 03 common rail DD and his isuzu w-5 diesel box truck that hauls 19,500 day in and day out filled with pipe and tools. next door we got 2 2nd gen cummins, 3500 and 2500, one more 2nd gen down the street, with a duramax in the driveway. around the block, a 6.7 powerstroke, tuned, and a 650/700 horse 6.4 heavily modded and damn fast, and a 6.0 work truck. not to mention our kubota l35, and 2 other l35 diesel kubotas floating around the neighborhood. its alot to type and read but would like to hear about all of our day in and day out workers that haul trailers, logs, tools and everything in between. i think i have the most miles in the entire neighborhood though, and the 6.0 has the most repairs:hehe:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.