Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Diesel in Anchorage Alaska just went over the $4.00 mark. Today it was $4.09 on the way to work.:CRY: I think it's time to buy a little commuter. When will it END ? :thud:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's SAD!

It's getting a little out of control now. Were pumping hundreds of thousands more per barrel than we did 4 years ago,but the prices are still climbing. I hope one day they throw all these oil and gas company excutive in jail for LIFE!

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
I just close my eyes when I fill up now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
it is 4.20 here, I can't believe it.Yote

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
$4.31 for fuel-$3.56 for gas

·
Registered
191 Posts
Saw Diesel for $4.51 yesterday and gas was $3.35 I might end up in jail if the price doesnt come down soon, I'll go find one of these money grubbing oil execs and do something bad...:w:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well Diesel in Anchorage Alaska just went over the $4.00 mark. Today it was $4.09 on the way to work.:CRY: I think it's time to buy a little commuter. When will it END ? :thud:
Its 3.97 on post right now, pm me some pics of your truck so if i see you around town i can honk at ya :thumbsup

Ray

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just spent $133 to fuel up today at the least expensive place in Spokane. The 90 mile round trip commute to work is starting to take it's Toll on the wallet.:$:

·
Registered
565 Posts
We where holding strong at $3.85 in till today, diesel jumped up to $4.05 here in CO

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Its not the oil execs.

It is the supid speculators and peoples 401 k admins that keep dumping money into the oil markets.:thud:

·
Registered
215 Posts
4.70 here in CA

:CRY:

·
Registered
317 Posts
3.99 here, regular unleaded is 3.49.... I love it, but hate it the same.

Zach

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Yeah, prices are getting rediculous. The only good thing for me, is that I work offshore, so I am not home very often. Not sure what it will be when I get back next week, but I know I wont like it!!:thud:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
its upwards of $4.55 here, 85 is about $3.89

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow!

Its 3.97 on post right now, pm me some pics of your truck so if i see you around town i can honk at ya :thumbsup

Ray
I guess I shouldn't complain, some of you are really taking one for the team. I'll try to pm you some pic's dieselrider.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts