Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving my home town Sunday. right before i left i filled up for 3.99. as i was leaving town i pass the last station and there it was. Diesel for 3.55, not bio either or farm diesel. I was pissed, i maybe had room in my tank for a half of a gallon. El Campo, TX. on Jackson street headed out towards Houston

·
Registered
634 Posts
Up here where I'm at most places in town are 4.25. It was last week one day that it went up 17c over night. I'm sick of this crap. Our government makes all these new regs to prevent us from using our own resources from our country. Then to make the air cleaner they are causing us to burn more fuel. I don't get it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
i saw it for 3.79 the other day and couldnt stop cause i was in a rush and the next day i went back in the morning and it was 4.00....i was pizzed

J-Mo

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
We are paying about 4.75 in Alberta

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
4.19 here in northern mich.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was leaving my home town Sunday. right before i left i filled up for 3.99. as i was leaving town i pass the last station and there it was. Diesel for 3.55, not bio either or farm diesel. I was pissed, i maybe had room in my tank for a half of a gallon. El Campo, TX. on Jackson street headed out towards Houston
Here in Riverside County, So California the price is 4.40 at most stations.

Regular 87 Gas is at 3.37 Avg

·
Registered
586 Posts
I hear from acouple of people that we actually have a surplus of oil from the gulf of mex enough to last us 6 months just for the states but the Bush is selling it to other countries and is making us pay more at the pump :woot:

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is 4.47 a gallon in seward alaska and heating oil is 3.90 ,try to heat a home here take 200-400 gallon a month and outer area is 7.00 a gallon and we pump it out of our ground . Maybe we came get amwar oil field open in alaska So get those dam congress and house rep and tell then to open it. :peelout:lol3::lol3:

·
Registered
601 Posts
isnt diesel a bi-product of gas? shouldnt this cause it to be at least the same price as gas?

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have th same question will farm fuel hurt my truck i have no muffler. please let me know cause these prices are killin me

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the main reason for the price of fuel being so high is our weak dollar. The Us dollar is slowing getting phased out as the international currency and getting replaced by the EURO

·
Registered
634 Posts
Farm fuel won't hurt your truck. I'm pretty sure all diesel sold in the states has to be ulsd anyway. The red is just a dye now days. Just don't get caught or you'll be in trouble.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Farm fuel won't hurt your truck. I'm pretty sure all diesel sold in the states has to be ulsd anyway. The red is just a dye now days. Just don't get caught or you'll be in trouble.
what happens if you add marvel mystery oil to your ULSD... now its red. how are you/they going to tell the difference ? do they run an analysis on the diesel or just tag you cause its red ?

Im telling ya, its the damn EPA and pushing towards the use of ultra efficient cars and alternative power. just another way to screw us.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I paid 4.47 last weekend in central California coast town of Santa Maria.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts