Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

diesel expo in slc

1345 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  MoparProud
so is any one of you lovely gentleman going to go to this or what?? i think that it is going to be kind of a cool thing to go to.:thumbsup:
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
may 15th and 16th southtowne expo center

· Banned
28,330 Posts
This is the one put on by Diesel Tech mag I believe. Or atleast theyre involved in it somehow. Im not sure how its going to be setup...too bad I have to work or Id go. I may make it anyways...

· Registered
747 Posts
Deisel Tech Truck Performance Show

looks like it might be kinda fun. I'm in for friday. i dont have to work so its perfect. any one else goin friday?

edit: just read the link and its 3 - 9pm on friday. now what am i going to do during the day on my day off. dam! thinkin i might get there around 3? guess will see what happens.

· Registered
747 Posts

· Banned
28,330 Posts
Hmm. I bet its a misprint on DTs page. Im almost positive I saw an ad in their mag that said spring 09. Hopefully I can make it down

· Registered
841 Posts
Im pretty sure its this weekend. I may be down for going.

· Premium Member
8,859 Posts
i will ask jacob and let you know.

· Registered
841 Posts
I spoke with Gregg Manwaring, the guy in charge of organizing this expo and he said that it got postponed until 2010. Their website is right. The South Towne website was never updated. They postponed the event a couple months ago. I just wanted to let everyone know before any of us made plans to go.

· Banned
28,330 Posts
I spoke with Gregg Manwaring, the guy in charge of organizing this expo and he said that it got postponed until 2010. Their website is right. The South Towne website was never updated. They postponed the event a couple months ago. I just wanted to let everyone know before any of us made plans to go.
Thanks man. I woulda driven down there for nothin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.