Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

diesel drags castrol

3438 Views 45 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  reggie_1705
there is no "august black out " per say it is the NHRDA Diesel Nationals August 14 2010 with drags in the day and sled pulls after drags more info will be posted soon.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Hmmm, any particular reason for this change?

· Registered
127 Posts
Wow weird... Any other info you can devulge for us?

· Registered
133 Posts
You will need to get ahold of NHRDA for exhibit space as it is still a NHRDA event. If you want to email me I can pass the info over to my dad Div.6 president and we can get everything that you will need to become a vendor at this event. [email protected]

I think the event will be one day. Drag racing in the morning and possibly the sled pulls after the drags are all done.

No real reason in particular for this change just NADP wanted a change and a break from the work it takes to get an event like this organized.

I have heard rumors that someone else may be taking over the event at title sponsor but that is all hearsay right now.

· Registered
577 Posts
maybe CT is takin it over.. hmmmmm ;)

· Registered
226 Posts
what! is the rimby 100 foot shoot out putting you guys over your advertising budget? :stirpot: sure would like to see the CT proformance Augest black out (what would the t shirts look like??) cheers

· Registered
133 Posts
what! is the rimby 100 foot shoot out putting you guys over your advertising budget? :stirpot: sure would like to see the CT proformance Augest black out (what would the t shirts look like??) cheers
Haha no we are not over our advertsiing budget: :buttkick: just not in the books this year to sponsor that event.

The shirts.... I would imagine would be the coolest shirts you ever seen.....

· Registered
262 Posts
That's to bad it's going one day. Do you think that will hurt big name participants? We're a long way from anywhere just for a day. Oh well as long as it keeps going is all that matters!

· Registered
133 Posts
I dont think its going to hurt any participants especially seens how it will be the last chance for people to qualify to go to the workd finals in Kansas.

It has been all done on one day before so why would it be any different. Its a curve that we all have to deal with but I think it we can make it grow again.

Drag racing has always been just one day. So the big names in racing will still show up
Dr.P is still planning on coming, G&L diesel are planning on it as well, just to name a couple.

I think its going to be a great event is the finals for Div.6

· Banned
306 Posts
Was an NHRDA event last year, still one this year, tell everyone who hasnt been before... no reason why it can't grow every year...still the same track, same track staff and same money.....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.