Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so you know how Started that thread about my two week old fass leakin outta the weep hole.......well I finally examined my pump a little more and its leakin out of the fuel hose fitting that goes from the pump to the hose that go to the stock fuel filter housing.... so I just wanted to say my bad.....:thud: but thanks for the help..... glad I dont have to send the pump back :lol3::woot:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
so you know how Started that thread about my two week old fass leakin outta the weep hole.......well I finally examined my pump a little more and its leakin out of the fuel hose fitting that goes from the pump to the hose that go to the stock fuel filter housing.... so I just wanted to say my bad.....:thud: but thanks for the help..... glad I dont have to send the pump back :lol3::woot:
Sweet! (A month later...how did i miss this?:coocoo) Glad to hear it!

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
hey at least Dan is a STARS fan!

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
hey at least Dan is a STARS fan!
Born and raised in Dallas.....now transplanted......

BUT i fear my Stars are doomed....even though they got WAY farther in the playoff's than i gave them credit for....so good for them!

Detroit is just a machine.....

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
yeah the wings are rough.... I didn't think they would tear Anaheim up the way they did

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
yeah the wings are rough.... I didn't think they would tear Anaheim up the way they did
Datsyuk and Zetterberg have just owned us....o well....good for them...enjoy the Cup this year....Lets see if Crosby and the Penguins can tame them.......

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
I don't think so them squid chunkin' fools up there in detroit are pretty bad ace

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sharks fan Dan... maybe I should send the new FASS back and put the Walbro back on...

J/K :butt:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Sharks fan Dan... maybe I should send the new FASS back and put the Walbro back on...

J/K :butt:
HUM...sorry to hear about your head coach.........:butt::lol3::lol3:

Just look at it this way....we are the ones looking like 3rd graders playing Detroit....SO we saved you the trouble! haha......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts