Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
vvvvv Chuck's Ride vvvvvv
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys was just trying to gauge interest from u guys to see if u want to come to a Diesel camp-out for a weekend. Me and 6 other trucks did this last year and it was a blast. Great food great times. This time i am hoping we can go shooting/fishing or do some 4 wheeling. I was thinking about April 1st weekend from Friday-Sunday.

List:

1.Smkhzrd+3
2.Soot4brains
3.Cummins Princess+1
4.24v-Mason +3
5.NFA Fun
6.twisted 59
7. NYgiantusmc
8.whereswaldo250
10.TheViking
11.porkchop05
12.greatwhitehope

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Count me in! :thumbsup: I could go for some shooting, fishing and camping. I'll even play in my truck a little and actually use my four wheel drive haha.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Count me in! :thumbsup: I could go for some shooting, fishing and camping. I'll even play in my truck a little and actually use my four wheel drive haha.

·
ACDC Chapter President aka VACAY!
7,844 Posts
Just tell me the place and I'm there. I need to get away from the city

·
Registered
453 Posts
any idea where? I can bring some of my toys if anyone wants to shoot them...you just have to supply ammo.

·
7,844 Posts
I'll bring the 12 gauge and a few cases of......soda?

·
Registered
271 Posts
sounds like a blast when ever you find a place and a time is figured out put it out there. Hope to get some good fun in before I go under the knife. When ever the docs decide to do it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Put me on the list and lets start to figure out some ideas where to go

Nate

·
Registered
256 Posts
YAY I'm down at the moment, but I will have to come up on Saturday due to school. Aaron just let me know when and where and I will get Saturday off to go.

·
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok guys cool there is alot of intrest. Last time we went up on rim and as soon as u get on top of rim u take a left on where the lakes are and u go like 25 miles back there that is where we camped and it was fun alot of fun... I will go up the weekend before and find a campsite to accomidate however many people we have. I would like to go fishing and also do some shooting and some 4 wheeling lol what u guys think?We need a grill.... Also what u guys want to do about food u all want to pitch in then we buy just a crap load of food or all bring up seprately.. Last time we just pitched in and it worked out great..
Any other ideas????

I am thinking april 1st- 3rd friday thru Saturday Should be some nice weather up there not too hot but not to cold.

My name is Aaron if u want to get ahold of me u can text me at 480-773-3763

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sounds like fun. If I can swing it I will be there. What about Campers, quads, etc? Can you get a toy hauler back there? My roughing it only goes so far!

·
7,844 Posts
I suppose we can set up a redevous <------- can't spell) point somewhere up there be fore we head back into the woods. I'm guessing I won't have a problem getting my dually back to where you guys are planning. Oh and put me down for 2 more people.
I also have a big charcoal grill I can bring if needed.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Its up to aaron, I think we would be okay just bringing the grill slate itself and cooking everything over the camp fire.

·
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya dually will fit if i find an obstruction on the road i will move it the weekend before for ya so u can fit :party018:

·
7,844 Posts
Sounds good just give me the name of the place and I'll find it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sounds like fun. If I can swing it I will be there. What about Campers, quads, etc? Can you get a toy hauler back there? My roughing it only goes so far!
I second that, cant hardly camp without the toy hauler anymore. Will there be room to get back there with it?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts