Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not buy diesel at the citco on hy29 in front of the jockey lot.I got 4 gallons for 93 dollars.The guy said that i got 20 something.My gas light was not on yet and i dont even have a half a tank.I told the guy his pump was screwed up and he look at me like i was stupid

·
Registered
10,870 Posts
Do not buy diesel at the citco on hy29 in front of the jockey lot.I got 4 gallons for 93 dollars.The guy said that i got 20 something.My gas light was not on yet and i dont even have a half a tank.I told the guy his pump was screwed up and he look at me like i was stupid
Citgo is owned by Hugo Chavez.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bad thing is i took my boat to the lake and back now i need more fuel

·
Registered
80 Posts
See you should have just went on into Williamston and got fuel at the BP lol. Those are a bunch of ************* that run that gas station there at the jockey lot anyways

·
Registered
459 Posts
07SC2500-- Why did the truck get sold??

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think you can report those problems to either a number on the pump or the people who do ramdom checks on them. Pumps are checked for acuracy now and are usually cheaping us anyway. In your case to the extreme.

·
Registered
344 Posts
you can do a quick check on the pumps accuracy. put in 10 gallons (as close as you can get) and look at the price. it should be 10x what the per gallon is.

example: put gas in my car the other day: $3.75/gal. 10 gal price was 38.07. its def not much, but i'm sure it will add up.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its bad when you put 193.00 in your truck and it still dont fill it up

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
i pulled into Bahrain the other week and now in Jebel Ali and diesel is like 25 cents a gal...damn i hate these people!!!

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
See if Uncle Sam will let you borrow a fuel tanker jet and fly some of that shiznit home to your South Carolina buddies, man, $.25 a gallon, wouldn't that be just paradise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts