Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased DC-1 rims for my truck and love them. They make my truck look great. I have had one issue with the rims since I have been running them and it is corrosion around the stainless bolts that has sets in after a few months. I have had two set of the DC-1 rims and now getting my third set. The 3rd set will be the DC-2 and I believe this rim was made as a fix to the corrosion issues of the DC-1.

The reason I am bring this up is to make you all aware of this and that I am extremely happy with Dick Cepek’s Customer service. I have contacted the company with these issues and they have responded to me quickly and fix the problem each time. I very happy that they have backed there products and have replaced my problem rims at no cost to me. There is a two year finish warranty on the rim that they have backed 100%.

I would recommend there products to anyone and can’t tell how nice it has been to have a company that backs there products when issues arise.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New DC-2's on 35 x 12.5 x 17 Toyo Open Country Tires

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What backspacing r your wheels? I really don't want my tires sticking out 2 or 3 inches.
I am not sure what the back spacing is. I will try and find that for you. I will tell you that if I didn't have my fender flares on they would stick out passed the fenders.

· Registered
1,371 Posts
I am not sure what the back spacing is. I will try and find that for you. I will tell you that if I didn't have my fender flares on they would stick out passed the fenders.
If you didn't have your fender flares how far do u think they would stick out past your fenders? Again sharp truck u have!!!:thumbsup:

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sharp truck!!!:thumbsup: If u don't mind me asking what did u pay for the tries and rims?
The tires where 329.00 each and the rims I belive where around 180.00 each.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paper work indicates rim is 17 x 9 8-6.5

Reactions: cumminallthetime06

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats my next set of wheels. do you rub any with the 35s?
I have a two inch lift on my truck and yes I had a small rubbing issue at one spot on the inside of the fender but i modified it by cutting it out. I have no other issue with the tires rubbing in any other locations.

Reactions: hookem

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
have you got a pic down the side of your truck so i can see how far these stick out. thinkin about buying these wheels
Best I can do for now. Weather not so good here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts