Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to buy a cheap exhaust to go with my fooler box (welding in the bungs, sensors, etc.).

I know that Expandit and Jones exhaust systems don't fit the 6.7L - but that MBRP & Bullydog do.

Diamond Eye is manufactured fairly close to where I live and I know I can get it for a good price. Anyone know if their 5" TBE for a 5.9 will bolt up with no problems to my 6.7? (Part #: K5238A) Thanks -

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
The Diamond Eye should fit, it's what H&S was/is using for their kits.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback Guys - much appreciated.:thumbsup

AdamBOMB - interesting to hear you didn't have problems with Expandit. I've heard otherwise from several, but don't know the details:confused: oh well guess I need a few more grains of salt...

·
Registered
319 Posts
aaronesq I bought my 5 inch from full spectrum performance on ebay and fit fit perfectly not sure of the brand and its also not stainless.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah ic.....good to know....... actually someone should post an info chart on which 5.9L TBE systems will work with the 6.7L. I think as time goes on more and more will be purchasing fooler boxes and looking for budget systems to mod appropriately.

well I'm going to call diamondeye monday morning and see how much $$$ right from the factory. I need the kit asap and diamondeye is less than 100miles away - so hopefully it'll only be a day or two wait:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Can anyone send me the phone # of diamondeye and the # for info on getting a fooler box?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will do -

the fooler box is on the way so hopefully I can get an exhaust system this week and install everything on the weekend (or sooner).

pics of the exhaust and install are on my to-do list also:thumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts