Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one running this say's its good for 200 horse with the puck and the programer ?

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
From what I hear, it's hit or miss. Works on some trucks and other's end up with nothing but problems. For what it costs it's a good deal...BTW, you won't get 200 peak horsepower..it'll prolly get you a little over 400hp.

Are you looking at it price wise, or what??

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Running it w/ no problems. I have mine set on Economy Performance Stacker Tune. I haven't tried anything beyond that because my clutch can barely handle this tune. It'll get with the program and smoke pretty good, so no complaints here. I'm gonna put a double disk clutch in soon and the first thing I'm gonna do is try the Extreme RKL Stacker Tune. A stock 610 will dyno in the 290's so what awenthol said is true, but that's to go with any programmer pretty much.

Edit: I make a lot of typos late at night....

·
Registered
62 Posts
When you replace your clutch to something that will hold your going to wish you bould something else. EGT's get very high. So depending on what you want to do with your truck in the future the diablo is good. Ill sell you my set up if you want it though, the puck and the programmer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts