Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I've been running the just the Power Puck for about 10k miles and it's ok but didn't give me the power I wanted. I purchashed a new Diablosport Predator Programmer for my intentions of stacking it with my Power Puck but haven't touched it yet due to my lack of guages. I've been thinking and already decided I'd rather have a Smarty because of it's ability to be undetectable and just the pure awesomeness of the power and smoke. You guys think I'm fine with what I have or should I should leave the Programmer in the box and sell it w/ the Puck as a combo and pick up a Smarty? Either way I know I have to put in some guages but my main concern is the safety of my motor. Diablosport did a update that supposedly fixed most of peoples complaints.

"Release 9r01 (current)(Key counter issue resolved, speed limit adjustment added) 02-25-08 r16 u7131-9r01 (crom) 2,056k
Release 16 (Fix for cruise surge, tune on the fly and trial feature removed) 06-18-07 r16 (crom) 2,056k
Release 14 (Fix for idle and cruise surge) 05-31-07 r14
Release 12 (Tune on the fly added, tire size and idle up feature added, Trial feature added) 04-20-07 r12
Release 07 (Support for new calids) 03-21-07 r07
Release 04 (Fix for certain 2007 trucks where tune will not install)"

Any and all opnions will be appreciated!!

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump..........

·
Registered
793 Posts
from what i hear ........... SMARTY:thumbsup

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Heard some descent things about the Predator/Puck combo, but I like the Smarty!! You are on the right track, so see what you can get for the combo, and get the Smarty.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would sell it. The"Updates" that Diablo had this last round are only working on about half of the units. I have been completely dissapointed with my Diablo for several reasons. I'm going to start shopping for a smarty, just not sure who has the best price.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
They are all priced the same, and I bought mine from Bob Wagner, cause he can help you with updates, and programs in the future!! Got mine 2 days after I ordered it, and great customer service.:thumbsup

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I'll put it up for sale. I appreciate it guys.. :thumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts