Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one heard of a release date for the Extreme Power Puck for the 6.7? every magazine i pick up there is an ad for the Diablo and its in the ad but no release date. Also there is there any word on a Diablo Predator so we can stack 'em and start rollin coal. :peelout

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i wonder what numbers it will give us for power?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wonder what numbers it will give us for power?
all that has been said is there is an up to 100hp increase:woot::peelout. and thats in the advertisment. i cant wait!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
all that has been said is there is an up to 100hp increase:woot::peelout. and thats in the advertisment. i cant wait!

yeh, just about every other one out for our 6.7s are the same power. i wish it was like the 5.9 with 225-250HP. that would be nice.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh, just about every other one out for our 6.7s are the same power. i wish it was like the 5.9 with 225-250HP. that would be nice.....
well the 100hp rating is just for the Power Puck there is no telling what the Predator is going to provide.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
^^^^^ but for just one programmer/chip the 100hp is all we have been seeing.

·
Registered
395 Posts
so who is gonna be the first to test it when it comes out? lol

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
If I have the money, I will!!!

Granatelli - Diable Power Puck for my old 2001 5.9 was awesome!!!

Never had a single problem!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would like to be a BETA tester for Diablo. this way i can get one first:lol3:

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
People are beginning to install these now. I am one of them:peelout
I'll be installing it tomorrow. I'll let you all know what I think.:beer

·
Registered
155 Posts
i had the power puck installed in my truck by diablo yesterday, and it pulls pretty hard. they had my truck all day to test, they said it was 115 horsepower and 200 lb of torque.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
i had the power puck installed in my truck by diablo yesterday, and it pulls pretty hard. they had my truck all day to test, they said it was 115 horsepower and 200 lb of torque.
Do you have an automatic or a manual??

·
Registered
155 Posts
i have an auto

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Just curious. My stock clutch can't handle my edge by itself so I should be getting my new Valair clutch sooner than I expected. I'm sure once I get the Puck on there it should speed this up!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
yeah mine is stacked with the pup, will find out sunday what it will do in the 1l4 mile

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Did they dyno your truck? Diablosport rates it at 100hp.

·
Registered
155 Posts
im just telling you what they told me when i picked it up

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Roger that, wouldn't be the first time a salesman lied, excluding any cumminsforum sponsors of course:rof:beer

·
Registered
155 Posts
I didn't buy it was given to me, but honestly it feels strong

1 - 20 of 25 Posts