Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to if anyone from LA was goin to try and make the DHRA in Houston? I'm goin to go, and try to drag my Dad along with me. Should be good....

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Ill be there FO SHOOOOOOOO!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I've already scheduled vacation at work to be able to go. Going to wait on getting a room until it gets a little closer.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
For reference, the Indy event a few weeks ago saw SHARPLY lower numbers of competitors for the pulling and racing. Mostly all local competitors.

That said, it is still a lot of fun to see your forum buds and sip on a couple of cases of beer. Just wanted to make sure you took enough beer. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
humm.....let me check my calender.......uhh yeah i think i can move some things around.....:peelouti'll be there!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I will be there !! I want to dyno my truck ! Will some one pull me back home if I tear somethin' up ?! I can't wait !!:beer

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,667 Posts
on the website it shows that there is the hotel right down the street that says there are 59 rooms or something that are blocked off.

this is a falsity - if you plan on traveling, i would go ahead and make reservations.
i got a double queen bed room for $80

just fyi

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool deal...but I just might hit up DZL GIRL for a place to crash....thats soundn better. Or if I can find a campground in the area, and can get off a day or two ahead of time to move it in....

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Thats cool bullydog...I have room for more than one person...I have an extra twin size bed an extra king size bed and a couch and a love seat and well lots of floor space for desperate ppl! lol So anyone is welcome...well no crazy weirdos!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah I can't wait by that time I'll have a turbo and injectors in and I'm trying to make 700 outa this thing on fuel only:peelout, might have to bring both truck in case one breaks I'll have the other to tow it back with! I love these trucks!

·
Registered
403 Posts
We will be their looking to finally set some new personal bests and debut our 96 single cab race project it should be a fun weekend. I will try and take it easy on the crown this year LOL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts