Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
some sirch would result in the answer you seek.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I've had mine for about 45,000 miles and no issues. I dont have a trans/temp gauge so not sure how much of a drop in temp I get. It's made changing fluid very simple. If you get it buy a filter extention so the fluid is picked up in the pan at a lower point where it is cooler. I got the billet extention kit at PATC.com. I picked the pan up at summit racing for a think $95 shipped.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had mine for about 45,000 miles and no issues. I dont have a trans/temp gauge so not sure how much of a drop in temp I get. It's made changing fluid very simple. If you get it buy a filter extention so the fluid is picked up in the pan at a lower point where it is cooler. I got the billet extention kit at PATC.com. I picked the pan up at summit racing for a think $95 shipped.

Thank you for you input , just as easy to answer someone's question as it is to be a smart A$$ . I guess some people think no ones knows how to use a forum but themselves :banghead:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes I recently purchased that exact pan. Easy to install, only issues I had was 1) they charged me $40.00 shipping and handling and 2) I also ordered the filter entender for 38.00. Didn't use the extender because the attaching bolts were way too short. The bolts neede to be about two inches longer. Will probably get longer bolts if I can find and install extender later. Not sure it's necessary. Took 10 Qts to bring level close to full. Overall like pan don't like paying $40.00 for shippimg and handling, won't but anything else from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts