Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate Delaware. I am gonna move back to MD where cummins people hang out.:CRY::CRY::CRY:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
:kick:Yes i will admit that MD is a much nicer and more scenic state. The people that live in DE are all rude. I worked in Galena last year on a farm and people are so nice as soon as i cross the state line people wave to ya an all. DELAWARE SUCKS and i lived here all my life:thud:

·
Registered
153 Posts
where u from in DE cowbully? i mean, i agree that DE has gone down the crapper A LOT since i first moved here when i was three. but, there is nice ppl here, hell i wave to all the cummins ppl i see. u just live too far away for my busy schedule all the way dowwn there. and i dunno many other ppl from my town onhere.

·
Registered
80 Posts
where u from in DE cowbully? i mean, i agree that DE has gone down the crapper A LOT since i first moved here when i was three. but, there is nice ppl here, hell i wave to all the cummins ppl i see. u just live too far away for my busy schedule all the way dowwn there. and i dunno many other ppl from my town onhere.
i live in smyrna,de and for the most part the people could not be nicer!!!!even at the dmv!!!even with all the building growth in the area,smyrna still feels like smalltown usa..as a side note anybody know of a knowledgable diesel mechanic in lower de (for egr delete,dpf delete,etc..):beer

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live in smyrna,de and for the most part the people could not be nicer!!!!even at the dmv!!!even with all the building growth in the area,smyrna still feels like smalltown usa..as a side note anybody know of a knowledgable diesel mechanic in lower de (for egr delete,dpf delete,etc..):beer

Good luck finding a mechanic down here. Your best bet is to take it to MARYLAND.:lol3:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I live in clayton, spitting distance from blackiston. Maybe I was a little rough on DE folk!! My town aint so bad, I love the area I live in, surrounded by Blackiston wildlife area and cow farms. Where are u from 02BB. And yeah good luck finding a GOOD diesel mechanic. They are a dying breed

·
Registered
153 Posts
right now, i live in Odessa, but i grew up in townsend. not too far from blackiston. i was pretty much a minute from smyrna, a minute from Kent county MD, and like 5 minute from the town of townsend. u live in clayton.. u ever talk to steve ( big nasty's garage)? i havent seen him on here or on PS.com in a long time.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Hahahahahaha... You want to talk about shi**y... I live in New Castle!!! LMAO
Move to southern Kent County or Sussex County. It is like a completely different state. I lived in Newark for 7 years and just outside the City of Wilmington for 8 years. I have no desire to ever live up north again. Here is the view off of my deck:

I don't think I could go back to living in or near the city again.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Im not too far from Deleware, about 25min west of Dover. Marylands fairly nice, but have alot of chicken neckers coming over from the western shore flooding all these new developments.

·
Registered
268 Posts
:kick:Yes i will admit that MD is a much nicer and more scenic state. The people that live in DE are all rude. I worked in Galena last year on a farm and people are so nice as soon as i cross the state line people wave to ya an all. DELAWARE SUCKS and i lived here all my life:thud:
What farm in Galena? I live 5 minutes away in Massey.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im not too far from Deleware, about 25min west of Dover. Marylands fairly nice, but have alot of chicken neckers coming over from the western shore flooding all these new developments.
I hear you man. Do you remember what Kent Island used to look like compared to now? It's sad. I hate chickeneckers.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I hear you man. Do you remember what Kent Island used to look like compared to now? It's sad. I hate chickeneckers.
I think you need to give me your front end, black sports look way better then my regular version.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Are you going to have another dyno day in January 2009?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What farm in Galena? I live 5 minutes away in Massey.
R&R farms. at the four corners in galena. get to it from 313 or 213. thousand acre beef cow farm. I pass thru massey all the time.

Wow I havent heard that in a long damn time> Chicken Neckers:rof My ex girlfriend is the Kent County Sheriff:lol3::lol3: Blonde with a Badge= Troooouuuuuble!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think you need to give me your front end, black sports look way better then my regular version.
You can have it... if your willing to part with that tranny:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
well, i can't say as i've ever been to deleware, but move to southeastern wyoming...now that area sucks!!

nice pic surfram:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I thought about moving to Wyoming. bout 1 hour west of cheyenne. scares me bout finding the work though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts