Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed a defiant rad steering stabilizer a few weeks ago, and it makes the truck pull left. I figured it was just new and would break in, its still pulling left, so i was wandering if anyone has let a little bit of the nitrogen pressure out with good results?

· Registered
38 Posts
i dont think letting n2 out is gonna help... it would probably weaken the stabilizer and wouldnt really work. when you put it on if you pushed it all the way in (compressed) would it try to come back out? if so (sounds dumb) but you may have a shock rather than stabilizer. stabilizers have neutral pressure on either side of the valving on the end of the shaft inside the body. this way they dont creat the problem your having. Im not formiliar with the brand you have but its what it sounds like. acting more like a shock than stabilizer. either that or it has a defect. i just know it shouldnt act that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.