Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cummins Freak
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone in the Lufkin or Nac area interested in a meet up at the track one weekend in May ? Pine Valley in Dibol !

PM me if your interested

·
Registered
352 Posts
Im from just north of Nac. If I can get a smarty before I leave I would like to.

·
Cummins Freak
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im just getting bored with going to the track and not having someone to shoot the bull with about our trucks Everyonce in a while there will be another diesel running but not very often. Maybe if you have friends that would be interested also that would be cool.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
College Station is kinda far, but every thursday night atleast 10 diesel heads get together in a parking lot to shoot the bull

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im in Tyler, PM me and let me know when and where.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Im working around Crockett and would go to Dibol to the track if there was a meet....I only have Saturday after 3 pm off and Sundays....Someone PM me and let me know if there is something kickn at the track or just a meet and greet...

·
Registered
990 Posts
some of the girls i work with work at the track, ill come down when i get my smarty set up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts