Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the year is quickly coming to an end, so that means it's time for the final ROTM for 2014! The December theme is Have a Colorful and Not-So-Smokey Christmas!.

And once again, a big thank you the team at ALLIGATOR PERFORMANCE for sponsoring this months ROTM!

Please post one photo of your truck, and this is open to all generations/styles of trucks. Please make sure you post a clear picture, with the entire truck in the frame and in focus, and not those tiny little attachments we can't see. Half trucks or hard to see pics won't be included.

This months winner will receive a $150 Alligator gift card and a $50 Alligator swag pack!:thumbsup:

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, ok that's a pic.:hehe: Now what does it have to do with Christmas? That's the whole idea here, am I right or am I right?

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
Well, ok that's a pic.:hehe: Now what does it have to do with Christmas? That's the whole idea here, am I right or am I right?
That wasn't very clear to me for some reason. :doh:

·
Registered
192 Posts
not that this has to do with decembers entry but january should be "what you got for christmas" pics hahaha

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm...this December one isn't very popular. Come on fellas, go snap a pic with your fresh-cut tree in the bed, or in front of your decorated house, or with a load of presents in the bed, heck I don't know!

·
Registered
769 Posts
The Parade Life……….

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Daddies truck needs some toys for Christmas.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Trying to figure out how some of these are Christmas related.......
Well, my pic was during one of our local Christmas parades even though its hard to tell.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts

Reactions: StealthDiesel

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
Performance said:
Well, my pic was during one of our local Christmas parades even though its hard to tell.
I see a kid in a Santa outfit!:thumbup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
performance.... your truck is absolutely beautiful im really jealous lol i love single cab dually trucks that thing is amazing!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.