Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i debadged my truck the other day, it was actually nice out and then the last 2 days have been snowy.

overall it was really simple and looks "professional" no marks or anything. i'm debating on whether or not to remove the "cummins" on each side.

-John

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am lookin for some bigger tires something that will fill in nice. I like yours do they rub? The stock tires on my truck have a 2ft gap from the top of the fender well it's ridiculous hahaha. Nice truck I love the tires. Thanks

·
Registered
464 Posts
that is a very nice truck man :thumbsup: our are identical except for the side mirrors

Reactions: 2011blackcummins

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not a fan of the 2010+ body but yours looks pretty good the way you have it. Keep the :cbadge: :thumbsup:
yeah, at first i was reluctant to get the newer style and didn't know if i liked it. but the more and more i shopped around the more it grew on me. i really like it.

I am lookin for some bigger tires something that will fill in nice. I like yours do they rub? The stock tires on my truck have a 2ft gap from the top of the fender well it's ridiculous hahaha. Nice truck I love the tires. Thanks
i agree, the stockers left way too much space in the wheel wells. i'm loving these Nitto Trail Grapps they are 35x12.50x17 and run ride and grip great. the only rubbing i have is slight run on the control arms while at full lock. other than that nothing.

that is a very nice truck man :thumbsup: our are identical except for the side mirrors
thanks, its a great truck...i smile everytime i go out to get in it. yeah, i went with the BigHorn, not necessarily to save any money but i like the black mirrors better and the premium cloth bucket seats.

thanks,

John

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
It looks good man, I did the same thing and then a few months later took the c's off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts